Seedpeer"Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Training Course and Video Tutorials"
//wmv files | doc & source files | 2 DVD | 8 GB//
The Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Training Course includes videos and hands-on-labs designed to help you learn how to utilize the Visual Studio 2010 features and a variety of framework technologies including: C# 4.0, Visual Basic 10, F#, Parallel Computing Platform, WCF, WF, WPF, ASP.NET AJAX 4.0, ASP.NET MVC Dynamic Data.
Experience using previous versions of Visual Studio .NET and the .NET Framework.
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2
* Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Beta 2
Units in this course
* Overview Overview In this introductory unit, the Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 evangelism team welcomes you to the training course and goes over the significant changes to Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4. We’ll also cover what you’ll see in the course and how to follow along with the labs.
* Managed Languages Managed Languages There are same great enhancements to the set of managed languages in Visual Studio 2010. Not only do C# and Visual Basic continue to evolve together as premier languages in Visual Studio, but we also added a new functional programming language called F#.
* ASP.NET 4 ASP.NET 4 In this unit, we’ll cover the enhancements to ASP.NET in the .NET Framework 4. You’ll learn about changes to WebForms, AJAX and Dynamic Data and you’ll get introduced to ASP.NET MVC, now included in the framework.
* Data Platform Data Platform Almost every application needs to interact with data. In this unit, you’ll learn about the enhancements to the .NET Framework’s data access technologies including ADO.NET Data Service, ADO.NET Entity Framework and Project “Velocity”.
* Windows Communication Foundation and Workflow Windows Communication Foundation and Workflow Windows Communication Foundation and Workflow are significantly improved in the .NET Framework 4. In this unit, you’ll learn about the improvements to both as well as the integration of the two which make it easy to expose Workflows as services.
* Parallel Computing Parallel Computing Parallel computing is an important focus in the .NET Framework 4 as developers create applications that can take full advantage of multi-core processors. In this unit, you’ll learn about the new additions to the .NET Framework to make developing parallel code easier.
* Application Lifecycle Management Application Lifecycle Management Visual Studio 2010 includes a first-class set of Application Lifecycle Management tools. In this unit, we’ll cover several of the new ALM features in Visual Studio 2010. Over time, we’ll add additional videos and labs to this unit to cover the complete set of ALM features. Check back often!
* Summary Summary Now that you’ve learned about some the great technologies in Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4, look at the content in this unit to get pointers on how to continue learning about these new technologies.
Visual Studio Tutorials :
Achieving Business Alignment with Visual Studio Team System 2010
Visual Studio Team System 2010 – Architecture
“Top-down” design with Visual Studio Team System 2010
“Bottom-up” Design with Visual Studio Team System 2010 Architect
Branching and Merging Visualization with Team Foundation Server 2010
Team Foundation Server 2010
A first look at Visual Studio Team System Web Access 2010
Historical Debugger and Test Impact Analysis in Visual Studio Team System 2010
Brian Harry teases next Team Foundation Server Power Tools release
Manual Testing with Visual Studio Team System 2010
Better Software Quality with Visual Studio Team System 2010
Enterprise Project Management with Visual Studio Team System 2010
Requirements Management and Traceability with Visual Studio Team System 2010
Agile Planning Templates in Visual Studio Team System 2010
Test-Driven Development with Visual Studio 2010
C# 4.0 – Questions and reasons behind the answers
Soma on the Key Themes for Visual Studio 2010
Lab Management coming to Visual Studio Team System 2010
Visual Studio 2010 Overview
Team Foundation Server 2010 Setup and Administration
Sharepoint Development with Visual Studio 2010
Web Development and Deployment with Visual Studio 2010
Visual C++ 10: 10 is the new 6
Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0 Training Kit – November Preview
Using the Parallel Extensions to the .NET Framework
Native Parallelism with the Parallel Patterns Library
Debugging Parallel Applications with Visual Studio 2010
Code-Focused Development with Visual Studio 2010
The Future of Visual Studio Extensibility